Nov 10, 2009

2010

I am feeling optimistic about the 2010 season. My run has been coming along quite nicely and so far with the addition of strength training 2-3 week I am injury free. Watching IMFL this past week-end brought back so many emotions and memories that I am inspired to try long distance racing again. IMFL will have to wait until 2011 but I am considering doing some local longer races.

I am going to do at least one HIM but maybe two and B2B iron distance is definitely on my mind... although I am not 100% sure my body is ready.

Regardless of which races I end up choosing I am finally feeling happy about training and I am really looking forward to racing and pushing myself in 2010!

2 comments:

TriGirl 40 said...

Seems like we are on the same thought patterns. Hope you do B2B!

Unknown said...

You're light year was the best thing you could have done. IMFL wasn't fun this year anyway! :) Hehehe! I've considered B2B - have heard great things. I think I'll take a year off from the long stuff though!