Jun 5, 2009

Back in the Pool

And...

it's not nearly as bad as thought it would be. As with everything else I am painfully slow but I can handle that. The hardest part of starting to swim again has been getting in and out of my swimsuit! Something has obviously changed because I don't remember it being this difficult to get on, or off for that matter.

I have actually enjoyed my two swims, which if you know me means a lot. So now I just have to keep up the consistency, endurance and distance. Patriot is looking better and better every day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay... glad that your swims went well! :) And don't fret about the bathingsuit being hard to put on... it happens to all of us! :)

TriGirl 40 said...

Bathing suits shrink in dark closets. Awesome job getting back in the water. You are going to rock Patriot!

tri-ing races not cases said...

so glad to hear you are back at it. hope all is well.